Weight Loss Programs
Recent studies show that 68% of Americans are overweight and those numbers are growing steadily. Comments circulate that obesity is a result of laziness and lack of self-contorol when in fact it is much more complicated of a condition. The truth is we need to treat obesity like a disease. If we focus on the causes of obesity and build a sound plan for combating it, we can help our patients return to a healthy weight.
vivaMD Med Spa & Weight Management programs are physician supervised programs that delivers exceptional weight loss without side effects. Our safe FDA approved medications combined with one-on-one counseling, dietary guidance and continued support provide optimal result. Our programs works to promote and maintain good health while patients achieve their weight loss goals.
vivaMD Medical staff are committed helping you reach your weight loss goal quickly, safely and effectively without adverse side effects. During your time on the program, you will have access to your medical staff, who will educate and guide you every step of the way. Regardless of your reason for wanting to lose weight, vivaMD Medical Weight loss/management programs can help achieve your goal.
What makes vivaMD Med Spa & Weight Loss Center unique?
- First and foremost, with our program, you do not have to battle your weight loss alone. Your weight loss program will be medically supervised and you will receive individual attention right from the start!
- During your initial visit you will consult with our medical staff and together create a plan so that you can shed pounds and burn fat, in a healthy manner, to achieve your target weight.
- You will have an individual menu plan that fits your busy life
- You will learn how to make easy and healthy menus
- You will learn how to increase your energy while you discard unwanted pounds
- Easily control your appetite and cravings by promoting healthy habits and FDA approved medications.
- Experience rapid weight loss safely and effectively under complete medical supervision
- Reach your ideal weight goal quickly and with ease
- Avoid yo-yo dieting effect and enjoy long term weight loss
- You will have our full support throughout the process.
- Safely and Effectively Lose Weight
Through our state of the art equipment, your medical staff is able to provide you with accurate information about your body, including your body mass index, base metabolic rate, body fat percentage, total body water, fat free mass, and total fat mass.
- One On One With Your Medical staff From The Beginning
- We start with a comprehensive evaluation and review at the initial visit that is the foundation of your personalized program.
- Realistic Approach
- We customize your individual program, and accurately and realistically predict your rate of weight loss on an ongoing basis.
- Compliance and Individual Support
- Your weekly follow up visits to our clinic provide you with critical and accurate information about your progress. They also provides your Medical staff with an opportunity to monitor your health status.
Our Weight Loss Programs works to promote and maintain good health while participants achieve their weight loss goals. While on our proven program, participants will have direct access to our medical team, who will guide and support them every step of the way.
What type of results can I expect?
There are many factors that will affect your results. The most important factor is your dedication to the program; lasting weight loss is not a quick fix. Patients that truly dedicate to the program and are motivated have the best results. Depending on your current weight and your goals for weight loss, we have the ability to help you.
Results vary from person to person. Our goal is to help you build healthy habits so that you can successfully keep the weight off, permanently. If you are overweight, don’t give up, we can help!
Are there any conditions that are not compatible with Medical Weight Loss?
A great advantage to losing weight with the vivaMD Med Spa & Weight Management Center is that our program is safe for diabetic patients, safe for patients with high blood pressure, and other medical problems. The program is helpful in controlling further medical complications that are the result of other pre-existing conditions. It is also helpful in alleviating problems that are a result of obesity, such as: sleep apnea, high cholesterol, hypertension and heart disease.
How long do I need to stay on the program?
The duration of your program is determined by how much weight you want to lose. If you just want to modify your current eating habits and lose a smaller volume of weight, most patients are on the program for an average of 12 weeks. If you desire a greater volume of weight loss and have more aggressive goals your program duration may be longer.
How much does a consultation costs?
Consultations for Medical Weight Management are free. Consultations typically last 30 minutes but can go a bit longer depending on the number of questions and concerns you have regarding your weight loss goals.
What does the program cost?
This is a tough question to answer since our program is multi-facetted and completely customized for each patient. During the consultation, our medical staff will discuss the options available, the cost involved with those options, and provide you with a quote for your unique weight loss plan.
Does insurance cover medical weight loss?
Generally speaking, insurance does not cover weight loss. There are changes frequently in covered procedures, so it is best to check with your eligibility department or your insurance manual to verify coverage. Since we are a private pay medical practice, we do not bill insurance. We can however provide the necessary medical documentation so that you can apply for reimbursement from your insurance provider. More information regarding reimbursement is available during your consultation.
I need financing, what are my options?
Financing is available from a third party group for patients requiring assistance. We also offer special in house financing for our weight loss patients. For more information about the financing options available, please inquire with a member of our staff. Please note that we provide financing contacts as a convenience for our patients. vivaMD Med Spa & Weight Management Center does not benefit from your relationship with this financial group. We encourage all patients to shop for the best options when making a financial decision such as this.
Where can I find more information about weight loss programs?
Personalized consultations with our medical staff are the best and most direct form of education about our program. The one-on-one time provides direct and immediate feedback and will specifically address your unique concerns and weight loss goals.
Please call to click on the link below or call (510) 742-5795 to schedule your free consultation.